Please Note: Climbing and safety gear cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact us with questions. We’re here to help you select the right equipment for your adventure. [email protected] 360-457-1240
For classic mountaineering, look no further than the VASAK crampons! With 12 points, they provide good stability and bite on terrain ranging from glaciers to snow couloirs.
These crampons come with two different toe binding systems to adapt to different boot types, with or without toe welts.
LEVERLOCK heel bindings system is for boots with heel welts. Don't have heel welts? Check out the BACK FLEX.
Designed for classic mountaineering:
- 12-point crampons for better bite and comfort when walking
- Two long, wide front points offer effective traction and solid purchase on hard snow
- Point length is optimized for precise placements, while providing effective traction
- ANTISNOW system helps limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
- Bi-position linking bars, for a large range of boot sizes (from 36 to 50)
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Steel crampons for maximum durability
Optimal weight: 892 g maximum with ANTISNOW system
The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- Interchangeable binding system to adapt crampons to different boots, with or without toe and heel welts, according to the activity
- Front sections, linking bars, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
- Compatible with SARKEN front sections to convert them into technical mountaineering crampons
- Compatible with the DART front sections to convert them into ice climbing crampons
- Number of points: 12
- Boot sizes: 36-50
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA