SMOOTH, COMFORTABLE, AND EFFICIENT: The patent pending Compliance Junction frame design of the Sirrus X provides the smoothest ride in its class. Engineered vertical compliance without sacrificing lateral rigidity translates to more comfort, control, and efficiency on all roads, paved or gravel.
NIMBLE: Class-leading light-weight, exceptional pedaling efficiency, and steering precision merge for confident, nearly telepathic handling characteristics.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame features internal cable routing.
- Using our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy, the geometry of each frame is uniquely crafted. Each tube size and carbon layup is specifically selected to achieve the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness no matter the frame size.
- The Compliance Junction provides just the right amount of flex and forgiveness across the carbon frame without sacrificing performance and efficiency.
- Future Shock 1.5, Specialized’s unique suspension design, is placed inside the headtube to prevent harsh frequencies caused by bumps in the road from reaching the handlebars.
- Wide 38c Pathfinder tubeless-ready tires are ideal for mastering variable terrain, providing traction and comfort off the beaten path.
- The minimalist yet efficient SRAM NX Eagle 1x drivetrain with wide-range gearing ensures smooth and reliable shifting.
- Tektro hydraulic brakes with large 160mm rotors provide reliable stopping power on- and off-road.
- Sirrus X 5.0 is fender and rack compatible with top tube and fork mounts, and racks can be used with 51c DRYTECH fenders, making Sirrus easy to rack and roll.