When Endura set out to design the PissPot helmet, the target was to pack as much tech in but retain the classic piss pot look. The result is an industry beating, ultra lightweight, well ventilated helmet with a great fit that is ready to shred the street, park and dirt. Danny MacAskill and Kriss Kyle love it. We are sure you will too.
The stand out feature of Endura's all new PissPot Helmet is the inclusion of a one hand micro adjustment fit system. Often missing on this style of helmet, it enables you to really dial down the fit. This not only makes it more comfortable but safer too.
We've created signature models for Danny MacAskill in blue and Kriss Kyle in white and we've added their signatures to their helmets too.
- Lightweight in-mould cycle construction ready for the city, street, park and dirt
- Multiple external vents for great air flow and internal air channels to direct air through the helmet
- Covered by Endura’s crash replacement policy and crash replacement guarantee
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Certified to CE Standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Available in two Easy-Fit sizes: S/M (51-57cm head circumference) and L/XL (57-63cm head circumference)
- Designed in collaboration with Danny Macaskill and Kriss Kyle