The MT500 Full Face Helmet deploys advanced energy absorber, Koroyd® to provide additional impact resistance while keeping weight to a minimum, this new big hitter delivers certified full face protection that can be worn all day long. Now Incorporating the MIPS® Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
MIPS® Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
Endura/Koroyd® Helmets use 3D formed Koroyd® inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction.
90 days satisfaction guarantee
So confident are we in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it then we offer a no-quibble refund or replacement policy within 90 days of purchase.
- High performance downhill style full face mountain bike helmet.
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional Impacts.
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Fast wicking padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE Standard EN1078:2012 + 1 A1:2012, CPSC & ASTM F1952
- 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Main: Polyester 0%, Nylon 5%, Polypropylene 15%, Polycarbonate 25%, Polystyrene 50%
Endura Helmets Size Guide
|Easy Fit S-M
|Easy Fit L-XL
|Kids (One Size)