POWERED UP. The rear hub motor will have you zooming up hills with all your gear. Need a little extra boost to make it through an intersection safely? Crank up the power to get up to top speed quick, then dial it back and hit the pedals for max range.
INCLUSIVE. All bodies, all fun. The unique single size frame fits riders comfortably all over the size spectrum. Using the Retül database, the adjustable fit was designed to be perfect for you. Make it longer here, shorter there, and you're ready to ride comfortably. The low center of gravity means it’s easy to handle for a newcomer or a pro, loaded up or loaded down.
READY TO ROLL. The Globe Haul ST is ready to rock straight out of the box with an included MIK-compatible rear rack, full coverage fenders, integrated lights and center stand. D.I.Y. yourself into gear-nirvana, with a whole host of Globe accessories compatible with the auxiliary mounting points… It’s your Globe, we’re just living in it.
- 700w rear hub motor delivers enough power to get you and all your gear up steep hills and all the way across town at top speed. The 772wh battery provides up to 60 miles of range at the lower levels of pedal assist.
- 419 lbs carrying capacity, rider included.
- All rear racks have been updated to 132 lbs (60kg) max weight capacity - even those labeled ‘40kg’. So get Haulin’.
- Unique, single-size frame fits riders from around 4’5” all the way up to 6'4". The telescoping seatpost has over 13 inches of adjustability, and the quill stem can extend almost six inches. It provides a comfortable ride to almost everyone measured in our Retül database.
- 20” diameter wheels help keep weight low to the ground for improved stability. The extra wide 3.5” Carless Whisper tires provide comfort and traction on any terrain and feature a 3-ply casing for superior flat protection.
- A lifetime warranty on the frame, and two year e-system warranty will keep your bases covered. With the Specialized network of service centers and superior customer service, you’re never on your own.